Last Updated: January 3, 2024
OpenEdge Payments, LLC d/b/a Global Payments Integrated (“Global Payments Integrated”) respects your concerns about privacy. Except where otherwise indicated, this Website Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how we collect and process personal information from and about users of our websites, forums and blogs (“Sites”) and mobile applications (“Apps”) in the course of our business activities.
For the purpose of this Notice, “GPI,” “OpenEdge,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Global Payments Integrated and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, as the context requires. Our privacy practices vary depending on the services we provide and the country-specific requirements for the countries in which we operate. For some products and services, where required, we will provide additional privacy notices before collecting your personal information. Global Payments Integrated maintains specific privacy notices for job applicants, employees, and contractors. If you are a job applicant, employee, or contractor and need a copy of the applicable privacy notice, please contact us at [email protected].
Global Payments Integrated provides products and services to commercial and non-commercial enterprises (our “Customers”) including payment card processing, ACH processing, gift card processing, point-of-sale terminal management and support, merchant accounting, funds transfer, analytics and reputation management tools, marketing, and customer self-service solutions. We also provide a digital customer experience platform to software partner Customers, which allows them to streamline the customer service process in the products they offer to their merchant customers. As a part of our payment processing function, we routinely collect and retain personal information about our Customers and the third parties with whom our Customers do business. For our Customers, information about disclosures, transfers and other processing of personal information as part of our payment processing function is set out in their agreement with us and the documentation provided to them at or before onboarding and is outside of the scope of this Notice, which relates only to information we collect through our Sites.
In some circumstances, Global Payments Integrated may collect personal information from users of our Services, Sites, and Apps who might be our Customers, prospective Customers, or our Customer’s end users (“End Users”) who engage with our Sites or Services as part of the Services we provide to our Customers.
Because Global Payments Integrated’s relationship with End Users is indirect, we process such End User personal information only for the purposes of providing the Services to our Customers, and in accordance with our Customer’s instructions. If you are an End User who has a relationship with one of our Customers and you have a question about how personal information about you is collected, used, or disclosed, or would like to exercise any rights you may have with respect to personal information about you, please contact the Customer directly. Please be aware that not all of the information in this Notice will be directly applicable to our handling of personal information about you. This Notice provides an overview of the possible circumstances in which we may interact with personal information. If you have any questions about our processing of personal information about you, please contact us at [email protected].
Select one of the links below to jump to the relevant section:
- Personal information we collect
- Sources of personal information
- How we use the personal information we obtain
- How we share the personal information we collect
- Our relationship with affiliate companies (including sharing and cross-border transfers)
- Login details and your responsibility
- Managing your preferences
- Your Legal Rights
- Data anonymization and aggregation
- How we protect and dispose of personal information
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- External links
- Changes & Updates
- Contact Us
- Region-specific information
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Subject to your consent if required by law, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Basic Identifying Information, including your full name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, username, or other similar identifiers.
- Government-Issued Identifiers, including your driver’s license number, Social Security number, passport number, or other similar government identifiers.
- Demographic Data, including age.
- Device Information and Other Unique Identifiers, including device identifier, internet protocol (IP) address, cookies, pixel tags, or similar unique identifiers.
- Internet or Other Network Activity, including browsing or search history and information regarding your interactions with our Sites and Apps.
- Geolocation Data, to the extent it can be derived from information you submit to us or from Device Information and Other Unique Identifiers or Internet or Network Activity connected to your use of the Sites, Apps, and services.
- Payment Information,, to the extent it can be derived from information you submit to us or from Device Information and Other Unique Identifiers or Internet or Network Activity connected to your use of the Sites, Apps, and services.
- Commercial Information, including information about your business, your access and transactions history, and your preferences regarding products and related services which are of interest to you.
- Professional and Employment-Related Information, including your role or status with the organization with which you are affiliated.
- Health/Medical Information, including, for certain products on behalf of our Customers, the name of your medical provider.
- Information You Provide, including your communications with us and any other content you provide (such as if you report a problem with our Sites and Apps).
- Audio and Visual Information, including photographs, images, videos, and recordings of your voice (such as when we record calls or videos for quality assurance or other business activities).
- Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
Data Anonymization and Aggregation
Subject to your consent if required by law, we may anonymize or aggregate your personal information so that you are not identified or identifiable from it, in order to use the anonymized or aggregated data, for example, for statistical analysis and administration including analysis of trends, to carry out actuarial work, to tailor products and services and to conduct risk assessments and analysis of costs and charges in relation to our products and services. We may disclose anonymized or aggregated data to our global affiliates and with other third parties. This Notice does not restrict our use or sharing of any anonymized or aggregated information.
Where we maintain or use de-identified information, we will continue to maintain and use the de-identified information only in a de-identified fashion and will not attempt to re-identify the information.
Sources of Personal Information
Information that you provide to us: We collect personal information that you provide to us when you set up an account with us, use our services, or communicate with us. For example, if you register for an online account with us, we may request your name, contact information and business information. Providing us with personal information is voluntary, and you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of or participate in some of the services.
Information collected from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties in the course of providing our services. For example, we may collect personal information like your name and contact information from a Customer, referral partner, or other third-party in order to contact you about the services we provide. We may also receive business related information about you from third party companies that supplement our business customer records with, for example, professional information.
Information collected through technology: When you visit our Sites or Apps or interact with an email we send to you, we may collect certain information automatically such as your account or device identifier, and usage information such as pages that you visit, information about links you click, the types of content you interact with, the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use our services. You have the ability to express your preference regarding some of the ways we collect information through technology in some of our services (see “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” for more information). When you download and use our Apps, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Subject to your consent if required by law, we may use personal information about you for the following business purposes:
- To provide our services;
- To contact you regarding any inquiry you make or to fulfill a request, such as, for example, a request for information about our products and services or to provide customer support;
- To improve and personalize your experience when you use our Sites and Apps;
- To improve our products and services and for the development of future products and services;
- To conduct our operations and for other general business purposes;
- For internal record keeping and administration of records;
- For auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, auditing compliance with laws and other standards;
- For detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- For internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- To contact you by email and, if you have signed up for the service, to share e-newsletter or any other updates, communications or publications;
- For our Customers, direct marketing purposes subject to your consent if required by applicable law (see “Managing Your Preferences” below);
- As necessary to set up and administer your sign up to, and use of, the log in facility available on the Sites and Apps; and
- For compliance with applicable laws and/or regulations and as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations.
Our Legal Basis for Collecting and Using Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting, using and storing personal information may depend on the specific service with which you are engaging. In most cases, when we process personal information on behalf of our Customer, our legal basis is the performance of a contract. In some contexts, such as when we engage in direct marketing, our legal basis for processing personal information is consent. When we rely on legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing of personal information, we have procedures in place to ensure that we are balancing our interests and rights against the impact to the individual and their applicable statutory or fundamental rights.
How We Disclose the Personal Information We Collect
Except as otherwise specified, we may disclose any of the categories of personal information in the manner and for the purposes described below:
- With Global Payments Integrated affiliates where such disclosure is necessary to provide the services or to manage our business (see “Our Relationship with Affiliate Companies” below).
- With service providers whose systems, applications, products or services help us to provide the services. For example, we disclose personal information with information technology (IT) service providers who help manage our back office systems or administer our Sites and Apps.
- With third-party service providers who provide services to us, including (without limitation) legal, accounting, audit, consulting and other professional service providers, and providers of other services related to our business.
- With referral partners if you were referred to Global Payments Integrated for services via such partners. For example, if you were referred to us by an independent services organization, we may disclose information to the referring partner in accordance with our business relationship with you and that partner, consistent with any privacy notice shared with you by either party at the time of the collection of your personal information.
- With logistics service providers to enable the delivery of packages to individuals.
- With advertisers and analytics providers in order to help us measure our ad campaigns and better understand how individuals interact with our Sites and Apps.
- With other third parties to whom you direct us to disclose defined categories personal information.
- To third parties in connection with any proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Our Relationship with Affiliate Companies (Including Sharing and Cross-Border Transfers)
Subject to your consent if required by law, we may appoint an affiliate company to process personal information in a service provider role for and on our behalf. In most cases, we will remain responsible for that company’s processing of personal information pursuant to applicable data privacy laws.
Because our affiliate companies are located around the globe, personal information may be transferred to and stored in the United States or in another country outside of the country in which you reside, which may be subject to different standards of data protection than your country of residence.
We will take appropriate steps to transfer personal information in accordance with applicable law, such as transferring personal information to countries that are recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where alternative adequate arrangements are in place to protect your privacy rights.
Login Details and Your Responsibility
Subject to your consent if required by law, we will collect and process personal information as necessary to set up and administer your sign up to, and use of, the log in facility available on our Sites and Apps. We will use “cookies” to “remember” the machine or other device you use to access our Sites (see “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below). Please remember that if we contact you, we will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited email, message or phone call. If you choose to use the log in facility available on our Sites and Apps, you are required to adhere to the security procedures we establish in the documentation we provide you as part of the services.
Managing Your Preferences
Subject to your consent if required by applicable law, we may use personal information about our Customers to provide them with direct marketing information about our products and services as well as those of our global affiliates and third parties. Our direct marketing may occur through email, telephone, post or SMS or such other method(s) as may become relevant.
We will take steps to ensure that any direct marketing from us and which is sent by electronic means will provide a simple means for our Customers to stop further communications, in accordance with applicable law. For example, in emails, we may provide Customers with an “unsubscribe” link, or an email address to which Customers can send an opt-out request. In addition, if we need your consent for direct marketing communications under applicable law, and if you provide your consent, you will be able to change your mind at any time. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related communications from us, we may still send you administrative, transactional, or information messages, from which you cannot opt out.
Notice of Financial Incentives/Bona Fide Loyalty Program
Our services enable our Customers to create loyalty programs. The loyalty programs may provide certain perks, such as rewards and exclusive offers. The loyalty programs may also provide promotional campaigns, alone or in conjunction with third-party partners. The terms and conditions of the loyalty program are set by the Customer. Because the loyalty programs involve the collection of personal information and the offering of discounts or other incentives, however, they may be interpreted as offering a “financial incentive” in exchange for your agreement to permit the processing of your personal information. In that case, the value of your personal information is determined by the Customer in relation to the value of the free or discounted products, services, or other benefits that the Customer chooses to provide as part of the loyalty program, less the expense related to the offering of those products, services, or other benefits to loyalty program participants. You may opt-in to a loyalty program by following the steps explained to you by the relevant Customer, and you may withdraw or opt out of a loyalty program at any time by following the procedures established for that purpose or by contacting the Customer directly. If you ask the relevant Customer to delete your personal data (see “Your Legal Rights” below), please be advised that the deletion of your data may make it impossible for the Customer to provide the benefits associated with the program.
Your Legal Rights
If you are an End User who interacts with our Sites or Apps for the purpose of engaging with our Customers and have questions about legal rights you may have with respect to personal information collected by our Customer, please consult the Customer with whom you have a relationship.
If you interact with our Sites and Apps for the purpose of engaging in a direct relationship with us, subject to certain exceptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking, you have the right to:
- Know whether we process personal information about you;
- Know how the personal information is used;
- Access, request and receive the personal information we have collected in a portable manner;
- Opt out of having personal information sold, “shared,” or used for certain profiling activities;
- Request that we correct inaccuracies in personal information about you; and
- Request that we delete personal information about you.
You may contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this Notice for additional information about how to exercise your rights. In addition, if you are a resident of California, Colorado, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Quebec, or other jurisdiction with similar laws, please see the “Region-Specific Information” section below for further details on how to exercise your privacy rights.
Data Security and Data Retention
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
We retain the personal information we collect for different periods of time depending on what it is and how we use it. In some contexts, we will provide additional information about retention as you use the services. When we collect personal information, we will retain it only for as long as is necessary to complete the legitimate business or legal purposes for which we collected it. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide services to you or our Customer, for example, for as long as you have an account with us or continue to use our services, and the length of time thereafter during which we may have a legitimate need to reference personal information to address issues that may arise;
- Whether there is a contractual obligation to which we are subject, for example, our contracts with our Customers may specify a certain period of time during which we are required to maintain the information on behalf of our Customers;
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject, for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them; and
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position, such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A “cookie” is a text file that is stored to your browser when you visit a website.
Unique device identifiers like IP address or UDID recognize a visitor’s computer or other device used to access the internet. Unique device identifiers are used alone and in conjunction with cookies and other tracking technologies for the purpose of “remembering” computers or other devices used to access the Sites and Apps. We also gather statistical information about the use of our services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used, and assist us with resolving questions regarding them.
We may also use other technologies like pixels or tags that allow us to measure responses to our email communications.
Cookies can be classified by duration and by source:
- Duration. The Sites use both “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary; they terminate when you close your browser or otherwise end your “active” browsing session. Persistent cookies remember you on subsequent visits. Persistent cookies are not deleted when you close your browser, and they will remain on your computer or other device unless you choose to delete them (see below for “How to Delete or Block Cookies”).
- Source. Cookies can be “first-party” or “third-party” cookies, which means that they are either issued by or on behalf of Global Payments Integrated or by a third-party operator of another website. For an example of a third-party cookie, our Sites may contain features like videos hosted by other companies, which would set a cookie that can be read by the host. Our Sites may use both first-party and third-party cookies.
The cookies that we may use fall into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions taken by you such as logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but blocking them may impede the functionality of the Sites.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable the Sites to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies. On Customer-facing Sites only, we may set targeting cookies. These cookies may be set through our Sites by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
How to Delete or Block Cookies
Global Payments Integrated may provide links on our Sites to third-party websites or services that are not under our control. We do not endorse or make any warranty of any type regarding the content contained on such third-party websites or services or the products and services they offer. We make no representation regarding your use of such websites or services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of the operators of other websites or services. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Sites and Apps. You should read applicable third-party privacy notices and cookies notices carefully before accessing and using third-party websites and services.
Our Sites and Apps are not directed to children or intended for use by children. We do not solicit or knowingly accept any personal information from persons under the age of 18. Please do not use the Sites or Apps if you are under the age of 18.
Changes and Updates
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, update, or otherwise change this Notice. The “Last Updated” legend at the top of this Notice indicates when this Notice was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Notice on our services, including our Sites and Apps.
If you are an End User who has a relationship with one of our Customers and have a question about how your personal information is collected, used, or disclosed, or would like to exercise any rights you may have with respect to your personal information, please contact the Customer directly.
For other question about this Notice, or if you are a Customer and want to exercise your rights as described in this Notice, you can submit a request by completing this form or may contact us as follows:
Global Payments Integrated
2675 West 600 North
Lindon, UT 84042
If you make a request to exercise a privacy right, we will verify and respond to your request consistent with applicable law, taking into account the type and sensitivity of the personal information subject to the request. We may decline to honor your request where an exception applies. In order to honor any access, deletion, or similar request, we will require you to provide enough information for us to verify your identity. For example, we may ask you for information associated with your account, including your contact information or other identifying information. If you would like your agent to make a request on your behalf, if permitted under applicable law, the agent may exercise those rights as noted above. We will process the agent’s request consistent with applicable law. As part of our verification process, we may request that the agent provide, as applicable, proof concerning their status as an authorized agent. In addition, we may require that you verify your identity as described in this section or confirm that you provided the agent permission to submit the request.
Information for European Union and United Kingdom Residents
To the extent that the Sites or Apps with which you are interacting is directed at United Kingdom or European Union residents, this section of the Notice applies to you.
What does this mean?
Right to be informed
You have the right to be provided with clear and easy-to-understand information about how we use your personal information. This is why we are providing you this Notice and we may provide other forms of notice, as appropriate or required by law, in the Services.
Right to access personal information
You have the right to access and receive a copy of personal information we hold about you.
Right to data portability
In some circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal information you request from us in a format that is user-friendly and enables you to transfer it to another provider.
Right to rectification
You have the right to correct or update your personal information if it is outdated, incorrect or incomplete.
Right of erasure ("right to be forgotten")
In some circumstances, you have the right to have your personal information erased or deleted.
Right to restrict/suspend processing of personal information
You may object to processing of personal information that is based on legitimate interest. You may withdraw consent for processing that is based on consent (this includes the right to opt out of direct marketing).
Right to information about information transfers
You have the right to obtain a copy of documents related to the safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside the EU.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to contact the data protection authority in your country to complain about our data protection and privacy practices.
Information for Residents of California, Colorado, and Other Similar Jurisdictions
This section supplements the above Notice and further describes how we collect, use, and disclose the personal information we collect about residents of California, Colorado, and other similar jurisdictions.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect and Our Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure
The following chart details which categories of personal information we collect and process, as well as which categories of personal information we disclose to third parties for our operational business purposes, including within the preceding 12 months.
Categories of Personal Information (See the “Personal Information We Collect” section for a description of each category of Personal Information)
Disclosed to Which Categories of Third Parties for Operational Business Purposes
Basic Identifying Information; Demographic Data; Device Information and Other Unique Identifiers; Internet or Other Network Activity; Commercial Information; Professional and Employment-Related Information; Information You Provide; Inferences
Please see the “How We Disclose the Personal Information We Collect” section for a list of the categories of third parties to whom we may disclose these categories of personal information.
Please see the “How We Use the Personal Information We Collect” section for a list and description of the applicable processing purposes for these categories of personal information.
Affiliates; distributors of our products and services; service providers; third parties with whom you have a relationship (i.e. our Customers and/or referral partners); regulators; legal authorities and other third parties in order to comply with laws, regulations, and standards, including card brands and issuing banks; other parties in litigation
Affiliates; distributors of our products and services; service providers; marketing partners; legal authorities and other third parties in order to comply with laws, regulations, and standards; other parties in litigation
Affiliates; third parties with whom you have a relationship (i.e. our Customers); regulators; legal authorities and other third parties in order to comply with laws, regulations, and standards including card brands and issuing banks
Audio and Visual Information
Affiliates; distributors of our products and services; service providers; regulators; legal authorities and other third parties in order to comply with laws, regulations, and standards; other parties in litigation
Affiliates; distributors of our products and services; service providers; third parties with whom you have a relationship (i.e. our Customers and/or referral partners); regulators; legal authorities and other third parties in order to comply with laws, regulations, and standards, including card brands and issuing banks; other parties in litigation
Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
Unless otherwise disclosed in a specific notice, and subject to your consent where required by applicable law, we do not sell your personal information to third parties for monetary compensation. To the extent that we share your personal information with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising, we will implement features within the Services that enable you to see a list of the entities with which the personal information is shared and which enable you to express your preferences. You can find additional information about how those third parties use personal information in the applicable third party privacy notice.
We do not knowingly sell or “share” (for purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising) the personal information, including the sensitive personal information, of minors under 16 years of age.
Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information
Subject to your consent where required by applicable law, we collect, process, and disclose sensitive personal information for purposes of: providing goods or services as requested; ensuring safety, security, and integrity; countering wrongful or unlawful actions; short term transient use such as displaying first party, non-personalized advertising; performing services for our business, including maintaining and servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic services, providing storage, or providing similar services on behalf of our business; activities relating to quality and safety control or product improvement; and other collection and processing that is not for the purpose of inferring characteristics about an individual. We do not use sensitive personal information beyond these purposes.
Right to know about personal information collected, used disclosed, “shared,” and sold
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and to access such personal information. If you are a California resident, you may also request that we disclose to you:
Right to receive a copy of personal information
You have the right to request that we provide the specific pieces of personal information, including a copy of such personal information in a portable format.
Right to opt-out of the sale of personal information
You may request that we do not sell personal information to third parties.
Right to opt-out of targeted advertising, including the “sharing” of personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising
You may request that we opt you out of targeted advertising, including that we stop “sharing” personal information about you for purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising. See the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” section for more information on opting out of certain cookies on the Sites and Apps.
Right to request deletion
In some circumstances, you have the right to have personal information about you deleted.
Right to equal service and prices (“non-discrimination”)
Your choice to exercise your privacy rights will not be used as a basis to discriminate against you in services offered or pricing.
Right to request correction
You have the right to request that we correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
Right to limit the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information
In some circumstances, you may request that we limit the use and disclosure of your sensitive personal information.
Right to appeal
Depending on your state of residence, if we refuse to take action on your request, you may appeal this refusal within a reasonable period after you have received notice of the refusal. To appeal, you can contact us at [email protected] or complete this form and select “Appeal a decision about a previous request” under “Type of Request.”
You can submit a request for any of the above rights by using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section of this Notice.
California Shine the Light
If you are a resident of California you may request information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like more information, please submit a written request to us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section of this Notice.
Information for Residents of Quebec
Cross-Border Transfers of Personal Information
If you are a resident of Quebec and we collect personal information about you in Quebec, that information will be communicated outside of Quebec to other locations in Canada, the United States and other places where we or our service providers process your information, for the purposes described above.
We maintain a governance program for the protection of personal information that we collect. The program includes policies and procedures designed to help us comply with this Notice. This program requires employees to protect the confidentiality of personal information that we handle through the lifecycle of that personal information. The program includes an employee code of conduct, breach reporting procedures, data retention and destruction policies, employee training, and procedures for addressing complaints and providing individuals with access to their personal information in accordance with this Notice.
Global Payments has established controls and mechanisms to protect data at each stage of the data lifecycle, from collection or creation, through to disposal.
Data Subject Rights
De-indexation Right or Right to Erasure
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. For example, we may deny your deletion request if retaining your information is necessary for us to be able to recover payment, detect security incidents, or protect against illegal activity.
Cessation of Dissemination
You have the right to request that we cease disseminating your personal information if the dissemination is contrary to the law or a court order, or in certain other circumstances.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive computerized personal information that you have provided directly to us, for example, through opening an account, in a commonly-used and machine-readable format. You have this right so that you may transmit your information to another organization without hindrance.