Global Payments Integrated is pleased to announce new functionality to our Customer Engagement Suite portfolio of products. Customer Statements is a fully automated statement communication tool designed to get merchants paid.
What is Customer Statements?
This new product is a value-add to your merchants’ payments processing, adding new tools for merchants to collect payments within their business software. Other solutions cause merchants to spend time looking up outstanding balances and manually sending statements via mail or email. Customer Statements automates this process, making it easy and hassle-free to collect outstanding customer balances, eliminating the need for printed statements or collection agencies.
Customers prefer paying via electronic methods: they can easily make payments without having to call in or login to a portal. Over 80% of American adults use text messaging, making it the top activity performed on a smartphone. The average response time for a text message is just 90 seconds. Compare that to the average response time for an email, which is 90 minutes, and you can see how Customer Statements makes getting paid quicker and easier.
How It Works
- A statement is generated within your software solution then automatically pushed to the Global Payments Integrated gateway.
- Global Payments Integrated sends the statement out via text or email to the customer with a unique statement profile link.
- Customers authenticate their family name and date of birth (optional).
- They can view the statement and pay their outstanding balance.
- Your software solution is automatically updated with the payment information.
Benefits to Developers
Offering Customer Statements to your merchants within your software solution makes your solution stand out by allowing you to offer a product that:
- Enhances the customer experience
- Provides more opportunity for merchants to get paid
- Increases merchant loyalty and retention
- Streamlines merchant operations
Benefits to Your Merchants
Accepting payments through our Customer Statements feature offers many benefits for your merchants, such as:
- Accelerated accounts receivable - decreased age of outstanding balances
- Reduced “write-offs;” improved cash flow
- Lowered costs
- Consistency of experience
- Payment reminder, with payment from consumer’s device and convenience
Customer Statements from Global Payments Integrated takes the friction out of the payment experience and modernizes the way people pay and get paid. This new feature provides valuable services to drive engagement, drive commerce, and improve experience. To learn more about how Customer Statements can benefit your merchants, contact us today.